Nedre Slottsgate 4, 0157, Oslo, Norway
5 % discount on bike rental
€ 16,00 for € 15,20
The founders of Viking Biking had a vision of a more dynamic way to visit Oslo. After all, this is one of the most active cities in the world, with its citizens enjoying thousands of kilometers of hiking paths and ski trails in the city woods, hundreds of lakes surrounding the city and forty islands perfect for water sports dotting the Oslo fjord. We think an active and green city deserves an active and green way to discover it! And our guides are the perfect locals to show you the real Oslo, full of energy and activity. We have the best quality rental bikes in downtown Oslo!!
– From May through September, the shop is open to pick-up rentals seven days per week, from 9:30 – 12:30 and then from 16:30 – 18:00. Bikes can be returned at your convenience anytime between 6:00 – 18:00.
– Reservations are recommended but not required during the high season May-September; please book above.
– During the off-season October-April, please contact us in advance to verify availability.
– All rentals include helmet, as well as rain poncho and gloves if necessary, a lock and lights.
– Child bikes (ages 8+), child attachment bike (ages 4-6) and child seats (ages 1-4) are available, with a 20-50% price reduction.
Maps are available for free which show the best bicycle routes, tested and approved by Viking Biking.
– Opened daily from 9:30 till 18:00