10% discount on admission.
€ 20,00 for € 18,00
- Maximum of 6 people per Hosteldeals Card.
- Only applies on price categories: Adults, Youth (6-18 years), Students (<30 years) and Seniors (65+ years)
- Not for resale.
- Already purchased tickets are non-refundable.
- Last entry 1 hour before closing time.
- Show your card to the host to redeem your deal.
- Not valid in combination with other deals.
- To enjoy this deal, you need to have a valid Hosteldeals Card.
Recipe for happiness
How does happiness affect our health? Find out at BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project in Amsterdam. This latest Gunther von Hagens exhibition marks an entirely new chapter in the already impressive range of BODY WORLDS exhibitions.
The interactive exhibition tells the amazing story of our bodies and the influence that the emotional phenomenon of ‘happiness’ has on our health. Over 200 anatomical specimens of real human bodies reveal the complexity, resilience and vulnerability of the body. These ground-breaking exhibitions exploring the human body have already attracted nearly 40 million visitors worldwide.
One of the insights revealed by the Amsterdam edition is that happy people live several years longer than their unhappy counterparts. That’s good news in a country whose population is consistently ranked among the happiest in the world. A recent study by the World Health Organization (WHO) even revealed that Dutch children top the happiness list among Western countries.
BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project is located right in the heart of Amsterdam, between Dam Square and Central Station. Housed at Damrak 66, the exhibition is within easy reach of many popular Amsterdam sights. The BODY WORLDS series of anatomical exhibitions (also known by its German name Körperwelten) are the only exhibitions to use a donor programme.
Take a fascinating journey through the human body.
– When purchasing tickets, you will be asked to select a specific entrance time slot.
For instance 11:00. This entitles you to access the exhibition until the beginning of the next time slot at 11:30. Once you’ve passed ticket check, you are more than welcome to spend as much time viewing the exhibition as you like, within opening hours.
– English-spoken guided tours are available upon request.