Avenue Anatole France 5, 75007, Paris, France
- 10 % discount on your Eiffel Tower tour
€ 39,00for € 35,10
- Skip the line
Of course a visit to the Eiffel tower should be on anyone’s itinerary. But do you really want to spend up to 2-3 hours in line to buy your ticket? If you want to avoid this hassle and spend your valuable time on the tower itself, than you should buy this ticket with a reserved entry time and priority entrance.
Your visit starts at a conveniently located meeting point, where an English speaking host will give you a historical introduction. The host will guide you to the priority entrance and hand-over a handy information sheet to easily navigate and recognize the landmarks you will see from the tower.
Spend as long as you choose on the 1st and 2nd floor and admire fantastic views of the Sacre Coeur, Seine river and Notre Dame.
- Daily at: 9.30, 15.30 and 16.30
- No frills 72 hours cancellation policy
- Receive your voucher per e-mail directly
- Book well in advance, as this is a bestseller
- Kids 0-3 years free of charge, do select kids in bookings process
- 1st & 2nd floors are wheelchair accessible
- Fully blocked days are blocked in our calendar
- Is your desired date not visible? Please contact us for an alternative date & time as sometimes extra slots are opened
- Print your voucher and hand it over on the spot
- No unnecessary waiting times
- Easy accessible meeting point at Av. de la Bourdonnais, a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel tower
- Access to 1st and 2nd level
- Reserved entry time and skip the line entrance for 2nd level
- Brief orientation before ascending Eiffel Tower
- Information sheet for easy navigation on tower
- Tickets to the summit. These can be bought on the 2nd floor, for approximately €6,00.