Parvis Notre-Dame – Pl. Jean-Paul II 6, 75004, Paris, France
10 % discount on your Notre Dame Towers After Hours tour
€ 35,00 for € 31,50
This after hour tour is the best way to discover the Towers of Notre Dame, a Unesco World Heritage Site. When the tourists have gone back to their hotel, it’s your turn to immerse yourself in the history and architecture of “Lady of Paris”.
Your expert guide will tell you all the ins and outs of one of the largest church buildings in the world. You will learn about the Gothic architecture at the forecourt, where you will be amazed by the stunning façade of 43 meter wide and 69 meters high. Afterwards you climb the 422 steps of the towers to enjoy one of the most spectacular views of the skyline of Paris.
Did you know that Victor Hugo was inspired by the Notre Dame to write his famous book “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”? With the help of his book, he helped to revive the monument after years of negligence.
- Immerse yourself in the history and architecture of the Towers of Notre Dame
- Admire the Gothic architecture of the upper room, the gallery of chimeras and the famous gargoyles
- Challenge yourself and climb the 422 steps to the towers
- Enjoy one of the most spectacular panoramic views of Paris
- Privileged after hours access to the Towers of Notre Dame
- 90-minute guided tour
- English speaking expert guide
Good to know
- Voucher is sent directly by email
- No need to search for ticket offices in Paris
- Show the voucher on your smartphone or hand-in the printed voucher
- Every Monday at 7.00pm
- Children below 10 not admitted
- You will need to climb 422 steps to reach the summit, There is no elevator to reach the top
- For security or technical reasons, the itinerary could be modified on the day of the tour on rare occasions
- Due to works, access to South belfry and Emmanuel bell is currently closed
- Meeting point: in front of the entrance of the Towers, Rue du Cloitre Notre-Dame, 75004 Paris
The hop on hop off bus tour stops close to the Notre Dame towers.