10 % discount on your Paris Bike Tour
€ 32,00 for € 30,80
During this fun bike tour, your guide will not bore you with long stories, but will offer you famous sites, unique stories and great photo opportunities.
Your bike is comfortable and the guide gives excellent personal service. The guides are passionate about their city and want you to love their city too!
The tour includes a break at a nice café at Tuileries Gardens (costs not included). This break is the perfect moment to get to know the group and find out the latest ins and outs about Paris from your guide. Highlights include: Louvre museum, Eiffel tower, Alexander III bridge, Les Invalides, Tuileries gardens, Napoleons Tomb & Place de la Concorde.
Our tip: Book this tour at the beginning of your city trip, as it’s a perfect orientation to Paris.
Good to know
- You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours
- No need to search for ticket offices on the spot
- No frills 24-hr cancellation policy
- Tour starts daily at 11:00 am from the exit of the Dupleix Metro station (line 6)
- Duration: 3.5 hrs
- Kids 0-3 years free of charge, 4-11 discount
- Special child bicycles and child seats available
- Please contact us and we make sure the right sized bikes are available
- Unavailable dates are blocked in the calendar
- Print the voucher and hand it over on the spot
- Professional guide
- Bike and helmet (optional)
- Lunch stop at charming café (lunch itself is not included)