Place d’Armes, 78000, Versailles, France
10 % discount on your Versailles – Skip the line ticket
€ 20,00 for € 18,00
Visit the famous residence of the French Sun King without being rushed. The Palace of Versailles is very extensive and with this audio guide you can take all the time you need. With the pre-booked entrance with a hostess, you are guaranteed of a stress-free visit.
Versailles is the symbol of the French monarchy, as it was once the official residence of the Kings of France from 1682 until 1789. While visiting the amazing Hall of Mirrors and the King’s and Queen’s State Apartments, you really get the feel for the glitter and glamour from past times.
The beautiful Versailles gardens and Marie Antoinette’s estate are defenitely worth a visit as well. You can walk around as long as you like. Average duration of a visit to Versailles is around 2.5 hours.
- You receive the voucher directly by email
- No need to search for local ticket offices
- Easily located meeting point
- Pre-booked entrance to Palace of Versailles with a hostess (King’s and Queen’s State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors)
- Self tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Audio guide (a.o. English, German, Spanish, Italian & French)
- Access to the Versailles Gardens
- Entrance ticket for self-tour of Marie Antoinette Estate (10€ per person). Tickets can be bought upon arrival
- Transportation from Paris
How do you get there?
- Take the RER C train to station Versailles Rive Gauche – Château de Versailles (30 min.)
- Meeting point located on 50 meters from the train station
- Address: 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle
Good to know:
- Tue-Sun at 10.00am
- Approx. duration is 2.5 hrs
- Opening hours: from 9.00am-5.30pm, Marie-Antoinette’s Estate: 12.00pm- 5.30pm
- Children below 6 years free of charge, children 6-17 discount
- Hand-over your printed voucher on the spot