Church Rd, SW19 5AE, London, England
10 % discount on your Wimbledon Tour ticket
€ 32,50 for € 29,25
Besides that Wimbledon is known for its world famous tennis tournament, it also houses world’s largest tennis museum. Experience the evolution of the tennis world with galleries and exhibitions.
The museum contains an extensive collection of tennis memorabilia dating back to 1555. The exhibition includes a film and video footage, championship trophies, championship player mementos and the Wimbledon library.
Learn the history of the famous sport by using touch screens through the museum and watching a 3D movie about tennis heroes who still play a major role in the tennis world today.
After the museum, the guide will take you on a tour of the grounds of Wimbledon and will give you access to restricted areas which are normally closed to the public.
Good to know
- Receive your voucher directly per e-mail
- Your voucher is valid 7 days from the date on your voucher
- Shortest possible waiting time
- Hand in your printed voucher on the spot
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 05:00 pm. Tours: 10:00 am – 04:30 pm
- Children 0-4 free of charge. Children 5-16 years old special price
- Children need to be accompanied by a guardian
- Fully booked dates are blocked in the calendar
- Wheelchair accessible