Tags: Belgium , Brussels , Building
What : Monument
When : 1958
Where : Atomiumlaan, 1020 Brussels
Admission : € 11,-
Locally Known As : Atomium
Trivia : Did you know in 2013 CNN has procolaimed Atomium as most bizarre building of Europe?
The Atomium is a monument located in the Heizelpark in Brussels. The Atomium was specially built for the Expo ’58. The Expo ’58 was the world exhibition of 1958, that was then held in the capital of Belgium.
The Atomium should express an elementary cell of iron. The monument therefore consists mostly of iron and is up to 102 meters high! Nowadays, the Atomium has become one of the biggest attractions in Brussels.
- Hostel network up to 50% cheaper than other booking sites
- Deals in cities around Europe
- Deals for main attractions
- Valid for a whole year
- Discounts up to 87 %
- Free entrances
- Happy hours and free drinks
- Earn your card back with just one booking!